The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for 2013 held in Sin City on January 8 up to January 11, 2013 showcased the Best Travel Gadgets of 2013.
- Y-cam Home MonitorBasically, a good security monitoring device to tract the traveler from home.
- Polaroid iM1836This is the world’s first Android-powered smart camera with interchangeable lenses which perhaps lessens the bulk of having tons of baggage during backpacking with camera lenses. And it’s very handy too.
- Fitbug OrbFor health conscious travelers, this gadget should be included in their list. Fitbug Orb could track health data.
- Spare OneSpare One helps in providing a cost-saving calls.
- Martian voice command watchesShould I say, this one’s a smart watch which enables the traveler to receive and send SMS and as well as calls.
I haven’t seen even one (1) in person from the above mentioned gadgets. But I’ve seen some of them on movies as well as minute jack screws for the watches. LOL!