FREE Travels & Tours on Facebook
Travel Tips: Big Savings on Transportation
Travel Tips: Road Safety
Great Deals on Holidays, Travels And Tours Abroad
- Let’s go to Bali, Indonesia!
- VISA-FREE Countries for Filipinos holding Philippine Passports
- Safety Boating Measures
- Stepping Up Your Summer Travel Experience with an RV
- Travelling with Picky Eater
- Tight Budget Travels
- Disneyland Philippines
- To Travel in 2016
- Cebu Pacific Air 2015 Promo — PISO Fare on Domestic and International Flights
- 77th Araw ng Davao 2014
- December 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2015
- March 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
Travel SearchesAirline Companies AirPhil Express Bacolod City Bambulo Resort and Restaurant Blogging Boracay Camarines Sur (CamSur) Cebu City Cebu Pacific Cruise Information Davao City Dumaguete City Festival Hong Kong Hotel Accommodation Ilo-Ilo City Intramuros London Manila Marine Vessels Masbate Philippine AirLines Promo Fare Puerto Princesa Resorts Road Safety Souvenir Items Super Ferry Surigao del Sur Tacloban City Tagaytay Tiger AirWays Travel Advisory Travel America Travel Asia Travel Australia Travel Deals Travel Europe Travel Expenses Travel Gadgets Travel Gadgets Travel Must-Have Travel Philippines Travel Tips Travel Vacations
Category Archives: Travel Gadgets
I know this is a long overdue post. But since it is better late than not posting at all, I should have to share the summary of my ‘air’ travels in 2012.
I had a total of twelve (12) different flights, fro and to different places in the country.
- January 1, 2012 — first fly in 2012 from Davao City to Cebu City
- March 31, 2012 — Cebu City to Davao City with Deborah’s first fly with AirPhil Express
- April 12, 2012 — went back to Cebu City from Davao City
- May 15, 2012 — Cebu City to Manila via PAL
- May 17, 2012 — Manila to Cebu City via PAL
- May 21, 2012 — Cebu City to Manila via Cebu Pacific Air
- May 25, 2012 — Manila to Cebu City via Cebu Pacific Air
- June 5, 2012 — Cebu City to Manila via Cebu Pacific Air
- October 16, 2012 — Manila to Davao City via Cebu Pacific Air
- October 26, 2012 — Davao City to Manila via Cebu Pacific Air
- December 16, 2012 — First fly with TigerAirways from Manila to Davao City
- December 30, 2012 — Davao City to Manila
Wow! Awesome! I didn’t realize until today that I have flew as many times as I could the past year. I hope to fly again this year as often as I could.
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for 2013 held in Sin City on January 8 up to January 11, 2013 showcased the Best Travel Gadgets of 2013.
- Y-cam Home MonitorBasically, a good security monitoring device to tract the traveler from home.
- Polaroid iM1836This is the world’s first Android-powered smart camera with interchangeable lenses which perhaps lessens the bulk of having tons of baggage during backpacking with camera lenses. And it’s very handy too.
- Fitbug OrbFor health conscious travelers, this gadget should be included in their list. Fitbug Orb could track health data.
- Spare OneSpare One helps in providing a cost-saving calls.
- Martian voice command watchesShould I say, this one’s a smart watch which enables the traveler to receive and send SMS and as well as calls.
I haven’t seen even one (1) in person from the above mentioned gadgets. But I’ve seen some of them on movies as well as minute jack screws for the watches. LOL!
If only Deborah is a human, she’d surely be very excited for her first fly with me going back home on March 31, 2012 via AirPhil Express. Yes! She was, because I was even more excited than her. LOL!
Days before our flight, I bought her accessories. She already had flash with speed-lite, lens hood, lens UV filter, a new bag and a new cleaning set. However, there’s just one thing I totally forgot to buy — Deborah’s fragrances. She’s just used to share mists with me and so, we have the same scents. But off course, I still plan to buy her own scented spray.
While on board, it was kind of blessing in disguise that no one’s sitting the seat next to me. So I let Deborah sit beside me and had her seat belt on as well.
Isn’t she looking cute with the seat belt on? Take a look at the image above.
Are you planning for a road trip this coming summer vacation? Well, you should take these ideas of what to bring on road trip.
- First Aid Kits. These are the most important thing to bring and shouldn’t be missed. Make sure to include medicines for burns, allergies, dehydration and digestive problems.
- Maps and other Travel Guides. This is very important for first time trippers and travelers to a certain place.
- iPod or any Musical Gadgets. These will make your road trips boredom-free. For many road trippers and backpackers, they consider bringing with them guitars or any musical handy instruments. Why not try having with you a Selmer Paris Clarinets?
- Cameras. Especially for travel bloggers, this is one the most important stuff to bring. Should you carry with you a tripod, shutter and remote, extra battery packs, extra memory card, outdoor cases of your cameras.
- Food and Bottled Water. Handy foods are the highly recommended foods to bring on a road trips. Bottled water, but not in plastic containers, are very important also to prevent dehydration.
- Personal stuff like sun protection lotion, sun glasses, toothbrush, etc.