Details below are according to AirPhilExpress.com.
AIRPHIL EXPRESS FLY FREE PROGRAM
Your next adventure is on us!
Start collecting your Airphil Express Boarding Passes and exchange them for tickets to your next dream adventure!
10 Domestic Boarding Passes entitle you to One FREE Domestic Ticket (one way) to any Domestic APX destination of your choice.
10 International Boarding Passes entitle you to One FREE International Ticket (one way) to any International APX destination of your choice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Start collecting your boarding passes (passenger copy only) by July 20, 2011;
- All boarding passes must be original, legible, and tamper-free. Boarding passes issued for free tickets, sponsorships, and airline employee benefits are excluded from this offer;
- Travel dates of all ten (10) boarding passes must be within two (2) years from commencement date. All boarding passes must be under the name of one passenger only. Combining boarding passes with other passengers to complete the minimum ten (10) required boarding passes is not allowed;
- One (1) International Boarding Pass may be exchanged for two (2) Domestic Boarding Passes and vice versa. Only one boarding pass exchange may be allowed per redemption;
- Free tickets may be redeemed starting July 27, 2011 from the following Airphil Express Business Hubs: Manila Airport Ticket Office, Cebu Airport Ticket Office, Davao Airport Ticket Office, Zamboanga Airport Ticket Office, and Puerto Princesa Ticket Office. Travel period is one (1) year upon issuance;
- Free tickets must be booked seven (7) days prior to desired date of travel to ensure seat availability;
- Free ticket issued is non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-rebookable, and non-reroutable;
- Free tickets are not subject to seat restrictions when traveling, but are subject to holiday blackout periods during which free tickets may not be used for travel.
- January 1-5
- March 13, 20, 25, 27
- Holy Week (5 days before and 5 days after)
- April 27-May 3
- October 25-31
- November 1-4, 23, 26-28
- December 20-26, 31
- Free tickets are exclusive of VAT, Applicable Aviation Security Fee, and Other Surcharges.
- Fare conditions apply.
HOW TO REDEEM:
- To redeem, passenger must present the boarding passes to any of the following Airphil Express Business Hubs: Manila Airport Ticket Office, Cebu Airport Ticket Office, Davao Airport Ticket Office, Zamboanga Airport Ticket Office, and Puerto Princesa Ticket Office;
- Each passenger must have at least ten (10) original Airphil Express boarding passes with the following details:
- Complete Name
- Flight Date
- Flight number
- Booking Class
- Once passenger exchanges his or her boarding passes for either Domestic or International travel, Airphil Express shall issue a Gift Certificate/Travel Voucher, which is convertible to a flight ticket;
- Passenger must present the Gift Certificate/Travel Voucher to any Airphil Express-owned Ticket Office and exchange it with a FREE flight ticket;
- Airphil Express shall not replace lost Gift Certificates/Travel Vouchers;
- The Gift Certificate/Travel Voucher cannot be converted to cash;
- The Gift Certificate/Travel Voucher shall be subject to the General Conditions of Carriage and Airphil Express Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures, which currently exist at the time of ticket issuance, and at the time of actual use, thereof;
- If for any reason an Airphil Express flight is cancelled or subject to schedule change, APX shall not be under any obligation to transfer passengers to any other airline;
- The ticket is forfeited if not used on flight date shown;
- Free flight tickets do not include other airline ancillary services (e.g., Prepaid Baggage, Seat Selector, On-board Meals, and Merchandise);
- Airphil Express reserves the right to cancel free Flight Tickets/Gift Certificates/Travel Vouchers in the event that the airline finds that any of the above terms and conditions was falsely met.