FREE Travels & Tours on Facebook
Travel Tips: Big Savings on Transportation
Travel Tips: Road Safety
Great Deals on Holidays, Travels And Tours Abroad
- Cebu Pacific Air 2015 Promo — PISO Fare on Domestic and International Flights
- 77th Araw ng Davao 2014
- Souvenirs To Buy When Traveling
- To Celebrate 77th Araw ng Davao 2014 or NOT?
- Must Have Travel Gadgets
- Go Places With Your Exciting Fender Electric Bass Guitar
- Cebu Pacific Air ‘PISO Fare’ Seatsale and Promo 2014
- Not Just an Ordinary Road Accident
- Cebu Pacific Air ‘Handle with Fare’ Seat Sale and Promo 2014
- Broken Car Audio MobilePre
- January 2015
- March 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
Travel SearchesAirline Companies AirPhil Express Bacolod City Bambulo Resort and Restaurant Blogging Boracay Camarines Sur (CamSur) Cebu City Cebu Pacific Cruise Information Davao City Dumaguete City Festival Hong Kong Hotel Accommodation Ilo-Ilo City Intramuros London Manila Marine Vessels Masbate Philippine AirLines Promo Fare Puerto Princesa Resorts Road Safety Souvenir Items Super Ferry Surigao del Sur Tacloban City Tagaytay Tiger AirWays Travel Advisory Travel America Travel Asia Travel Australia Travel Deals Travel Europe Travel Expenses Travel Gadgets Travel Gadgets Travel Must-Have Travel Philippines Travel Tips Travel Vacations
Tag Archives: AirPhil Express
The Philippine airline companies have had cancelled flights since August 19, 2013 to date due to typhoon ‘Maring‘.
Aside from the danger after take off, areas going and surrounding the airport terminals are highly flooded and almost not passable by autos. I personally don’t have any ideas when will the weather be calm and the operations of the airline companies will normally operate. However, the companies have already announced that they will not charge the passengers for the rescheduling of their respective flights.
In accordance to the upcoming 115th anniversary celebration of the Philippine Independence this coming June 12, 2013, the Philippine Airlines offers 115 PhP seat sale and promo on base fares on all domestic flights.
The selling period of this seat sale and promo is between June 7 to 12, 2013while the travel periods will be between 01 November 2013 to 15 January 2014.
So guys, if you have plans of traveling on these dates, book, buy and never hesitate to grab a seat now.
In a very random talk, I have decided to go home. I just realized it’s almost six (6) months that I haven’t gone home. But since all things are unexpected, I need to look for the cheapest fare offered by the different airlines available in the country.
Tiger Airways (image from logoeps.com)
Cebu Pacific Air (image from dailycebupacific.com)
Philippine Airlines (image from inquirer.net)
Maybe tomorrow, I can already decide which airline I might prefer to fly with. I am crossing fingers to book the cheapest from them.
I’ve just recently shared the summary of my ‘air’ travels in 2012 which showed that I had a total of 12 flights domestically. Today, with the recent announcement of AirPhil Express 2013 Seat Sale Promo, I am thinking of availing early booking since it is undeniable that early and promo flights are way cheaper than regular prices.
Here’s some of the details for the AirPhil Express 2013 Seat Sale Promo — 88 Pesos Only offered from today, January 25 until January, 27, 2013.
Flights from Manila to:
- Puerto Princesa
Flights from Cebu City to:
- Cagayan de Oro
- Davao City
- General Santos City
- Ilo ilo
- Puerto Princesa
Flights from Zamboanga to:
Flights from Davao City to:
- Cagayan de Oro City
- Ilo ilo
Travel Periods for these AirPhil Express 2013 Seat Sale Promo — 88 Pesos Only will be from June 16 to October 15, 2013. For more details, you may visit the official website of AirPhil Express.
I know this is a long overdue post. But since it is better late than not posting at all, I should have to share the summary of my ‘air’ travels in 2012.
I had a total of twelve (12) different flights, fro and to different places in the country.
- January 1, 2012 — first fly in 2012 from Davao City to Cebu City
- March 31, 2012 — Cebu City to Davao City with Deborah’s first fly with AirPhil Express
- April 12, 2012 — went back to Cebu City from Davao City
- May 15, 2012 — Cebu City to Manila via PAL
- May 17, 2012 — Manila to Cebu City via PAL
- May 21, 2012 — Cebu City to Manila via Cebu Pacific Air
- May 25, 2012 — Manila to Cebu City via Cebu Pacific Air
- June 5, 2012 — Cebu City to Manila via Cebu Pacific Air
- October 16, 2012 — Manila to Davao City via Cebu Pacific Air
- October 26, 2012 — Davao City to Manila via Cebu Pacific Air
- December 16, 2012 — First fly with TigerAirways from Manila to Davao City
- December 30, 2012 — Davao City to Manila
Wow! Awesome! I didn’t realize until today that I have flew as many times as I could the past year. I hope to fly again this year as often as I could.