FREE Travels & Tours on Facebook
Travel Tips: Big Savings on Transportation
Travel Tips: Road Safety
Great Deals on Holidays, Travels And Tours Abroad
- Best Deals on Hajj Travel
- Rome’s Best Gelatos
- Travel Website Builders
- A Splashing Experience at Splash Island
- Horse Back Riding in Tagaytay
- 2Go Travel eTicket Unavailable
- Guitar Souvenirs from Cebu City, Philippines
- Road Trip to Ilocos Norte
- Tiger Airways Philippines Seat Sale Promo — Low Fares for Summer 2013
- Sights of the Australian Outback
- Morocco: Tipping & Etiquette
Travel SearchesAirline Companies AirPhil Express Bacolod City Bambulo Resort and Restaurant Blogging Bohol Boracay Camarines Sur (CamSur) Cebu City Cebu Pacific Cruise Information Davao City Dumaguete City Festival Hong Kong Hotel Accommodation Ilo-Ilo City Intramuros London Manila Marine Vessels Masbate Palawan Promo Fare Puerto Princesa Resorts Road Safety Super Ferry Surigao del Sur Tacloban City Tagaytay Tiger AirWays Travel Advisory Travel America Travel Asia Travel Australia Travel Deals Travel Europe Travel Expenses Travel Gadgets Travel Gadgets Travel Must-Have Travel Philippines Travel Tips Travel Vacations
Tag Archives: Travel Asia
Sometimes, we prefer to travel solo. Isn’t it? With the stresses we inevitably experience every day, it is not unusual we see people traveling solo. This, most often than not, is not because they don’t have someone to accompany them but because being solo is gives them a time to think, decide for something, plan for anything of their own. For some, it’s something like a “me-time” especially wif things seemed flowing out of what it is expected.
Here are the top 4 cities ideal for a solo travel according to Forbes Travel Guide.
- Berlin, Germany. From my knowledge in history way back high school years, Berlin in Germany is a very historical place wherein big universities, museums and research institutes are homing. And when talking about Berlin, the Brandenburg Gate is what always popped out in my mind. It is one of the landmarks in Berlin and a highly-visited tourist spot as well. Why ideal for solo travel? For me, Berlin is a safe place and as what some friends who visited the place shared, people are also friendly.
- Sydney, Australia. Aside from the fact that some of my relatives are living in Australia, though not really in Sydney, what I wanted to experience in Sydney myself are the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sculpture by the Sea in Bondi Beach. Why ideal for solo travel? Aussies, the people in Australia, are tourists friendly.
- Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The province of Guanacaste in Costa Rica is abundant in natural beaches and a lesser polluted environment than the urban area. Why ideal for solo travel? Guanacaste is located at the border of Costa Rica along the coast of Pacific Ocean. Hence, its scenic and breath-taking picturesque of the calm ocean provides serendipity to the soul and mind of the solo traveler.
- Singapore. Singapore is located in Asia and having a tropical climate. It is also known for its Singapore Botanic Gardens which showcases the country’s natural resources. Why ideal for solo travel? Aside from the fact that Singapore is the nearest city mentioned in this post from the country, Philippines, a solo traveler who wants to learn different languages and culture, Singapore is the best to explore.
Dubbed as “The Shopping Capital of the Middle East,” Dubai is indeed one of the best places in the world to shop. For the world traveller who also loves to shop, he or she (well, it’s commonly the woman who loves to shop more) will enjoy her time in Dubai .
Dubai Shopping Mall (image from shopping.ellamey.com)
It must be noted that the world’s largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, is also found right there in Dubai . Numerous shopping malls, some sources say, more than 70 are waiting for the excited shopper in Dubai .
While there are malls and shops that await the traveller in Dubai , the traveller might also be happy to learn that one can also have the option to stay in Apartments in Dubai. Yes, one can have this option instead of staying in hotels.
Nevertheless, travellers can also rent Dubai furnished apartments instead. These apartments are great for a family or a group of friends together. Their rates are also great in your budget as well. And having some savings could also mean more travel money. This could mean more opportunities to shop as well as more places to check out in Dubai .
Furthermore, Dubai has 12 hours of sun everyday! How good is that for someone who loves time in the beach under the sun or during daylight? Other than swimming, you can also go snorkelling, scuba diving, paragliding, jet skiing and even fishing! And if you are worried that you don’t have the needed gear, you really shouldn’t. You could rent the gear you need for your beach or sea adventure.
If the beach or sea is what really captures your heart whether in Dubai or elsewhere, then you may want to consider staying near it. And the perfect place for you may just be one of the Dubai beach apartments. Let it be known that renting an apartment in the beach while in Dubai is an option for the traveller. You don’t have to stay in the hotel if you indeed prefer a more “homey” feeling while on your trip.
AirPhil Express to cater Manila to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Flights
AirPhil Express just recently announces that they will be opening flights from Manila to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia starting June 21, 2012.
Kindly check the official AirPhil Express website to book and buy tickets now.
Selling period for this promo is from today, April 14, until April 16, 2012. While the travel period will be from June 1 to September 30, 2012.
Book, buy and get your tickets now for your future travels.
Turkey is a fascinating destination that blends a fascinating Eastern culture with all the modern flair and conveniences of the West. Here you’ll find contrasts at every turn with a heady mix of ancient ruins and historic architecture nestled amongst chic wine bars, waterside cafes and bustling markets. Whether you want a cheap last-minute getaway, a week in the sun or a lavish retreat with all the trimmings, Turkey has got something for everyone.
Located in the Aegean region on the South Western coast, bustling Bodrum is a buzzing resort town that’s a hit with holidaymakers looking for something that little bit different. Beach enthusiasts will love package holidays in Bodrum which are based around a beautiful sandy bay, providing plenty of long sunny days at the water’s edge – perfect for everyone from young families and older relatives to loved-up couples.
But Bodrum isn’t all about the beach. Here you’ve got a vibrant cosmopolitan town with an attractive marina flanked by stylish shops and boutiques, chic cafes and swish wine bars. Peppered throughout the town are Turkey’s characteristic restaurants serving up such delights as freshly caught fish, mezes and delicious spiced dishes, perfect for an evening night out before hitting the many bars and clubs in Bodrum – or for something a little quieter you can wander along the shore and enjoy a refreshing cocktail at sundown.
You’ll find a huge variety of holidays to Turkey and Bodrum on offer through major tour operators such as Thomas Cook, which offer a variety of package holidays to this sunny part of the world to suit all tastes and budgets. Whether you’re after basic self-catering accommodation close to the bustling resort centre, an all-inclusive deal or perhaps a rural retreat for some serious rest and relaxation, you’ll find plenty of choice which is bound to offer just what you’re looking for.