Are you planning for a road trip this coming summer vacation? Well, you should take these ideas of what to bring on road trip.
- First Aid Kits. These are the most important thing to bring and shouldn’t be missed. Make sure to include medicines for burns, allergies, dehydration and digestive problems.
- Maps and other Travel Guides. This is very important for first time trippers and travelers to a certain place.
- iPod or any Musical Gadgets. These will make your road trips boredom-free. For many road trippers and backpackers, they consider bringing with them guitars or any musical handy instruments. Why not try having with you a Selmer Paris Clarinets?
- Cameras. Especially for travel bloggers, this is one the most important stuff to bring. Should you carry with you a tripod, shutter and remote, extra battery packs, extra memory card, outdoor cases of your cameras.
- Food and Bottled Water. Handy foods are the highly recommended foods to bring on a road trips. Bottled water, but not in plastic containers, are very important also to prevent dehydration.
- Personal stuff like sun protection lotion, sun glasses, toothbrush, etc.