FREE Travels & Tours on Facebook
Travel Tips: Big Savings on Transportation
Travel Tips: Road Safety
Great Deals on Holidays, Travels And Tours Abroad
- Let’s go to Bali, Indonesia!
- VISA-FREE Countries for Filipinos holding Philippine Passports
- Safety Boating Measures
- Stepping Up Your Summer Travel Experience with an RV
- Travelling with Picky Eater
- Tight Budget Travels
- Disneyland Philippines
- To Travel in 2016
- Cebu Pacific Air 2015 Promo — PISO Fare on Domestic and International Flights
- 77th Araw ng Davao 2014
- December 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2015
- March 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
Travel SearchesAirline Companies AirPhil Express Bacolod City Bambulo Resort and Restaurant Blogging Boracay Camarines Sur (CamSur) Cebu City Cebu Pacific Cruise Information Davao City Dumaguete City Festival Hong Kong Hotel Accommodation Ilo-Ilo City Intramuros London Manila Marine Vessels Masbate Philippine AirLines Promo Fare Puerto Princesa Resorts Road Safety Souvenir Items Super Ferry Surigao del Sur Tacloban City Tagaytay Tiger AirWays Travel Advisory Travel America Travel Asia Travel Australia Travel Deals Travel Europe Travel Expenses Travel Gadgets Travel Gadgets Travel Must-Have Travel Philippines Travel Tips Travel Vacations
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Grab a seat now from Cebu Pacific Air and avail for the 88 Pesos base fare in all domestic flights.
Cebu Pacific Air ’88 Pesos Seat Sale Promo’
Travel period is between April 1 until 15, 2012.
Planning for a trip to any part in Mindanao? Then grab a seat from AirPhil Express today and book then buy the cheapest seat sale promo available.
AirPhil Express ’88 Peso Local Fares’ Seat Sale Promo
Avail for the AirPhil Express ’88 Peso Local Fares’ Seat Sale Promo from Jan. 30 t0 February 2, 2012 selling period. The travel dates will be from July 1 until November 30, 2012.
The Caribbean Sea is one of the most popular places for international tourists to take their vacations. With hundreds of island nations to choose from, the whole Caribbean is a tropical getaway full of stunning beaches and beautiful oceans. Jamaica is certainly no exception, and attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists to the island each year. Although there are countless accommodation options in Jamaica, the most luxurious and upscale hotel is without a doubt the Goldeneye Hotel and Resort Jamaica. Here are just 5 of the many reasons to consider a stay there.
Goldeneye Jamaica (image from http://www.villajamaica.com/)
1. Dining: Most guests enjoy each and every meal at the Goldeneye Resort onsite. This is not just for convenience, but because the food available at the Blue Bar and Eden, the main dining area, is considered to be some of the best on the island. Much of the cuisine is typically, authentically Jamaican. However, care is taken with each and every dish, and ingredients are both local and organic.
2. Convenient Location: Unlike many Jamaican resort, Goldeneye is located in a very private spot on the northern coast of the island. The nearest village is Oracabessa, and the nearest airport is almost 2 hours away by car. However, many guests choose to arrive in luxury by private plane to a nearby landing strip, by helicopter or even by private boat, sailing right into the bay in style.
3. Exciting Nightlife: Near to a quiet village, you might think that after dinner the day is over. While many guests retreat to their rooms for privacy at night, there are also plenty of opportunities to make friends and enjoy a night drinking Blackwell’s Well Black Rum, This two hundred year old rum recipe is made onsite, a unique luxury for guests to enjoy.
4. Comfortable Climate Year Round: The beauty of staying on the North side of the island is that the weather is truly remarkable year round. Although the average temperature does fluctuate by a few degrees over the course of the year, guests at the Goldeneye can expect an average of 27 degrees no matter when they visit, along with cooling ocean breezes at night which are delightfully refreshing.
5. Multiple Swimming Opportunities: No trip to Jamaica would be complete without a dip in the pool or the ocean, and Goldeneye provides plenty of both. There are two main pools onsite, but most visitors prefer to swim in the nearby Caribbean Sea. Low Cay Beach is sandy and fun for children, while the Lagoon is almost a pool of calm, shaded by trees and creating the perfect place to relax. For watersports, head to the Eden Beach, where guests can rent surfboards, kayaks or snorkelling equipment.
If these reasons aren’t enough, this is the resort where James Bond was born. Book your place with Vhip hotels 5 star vacations now to avoid disappointment!
There are many options when planning where to stay when on a business trip, and often the duration of the business trip will depend on the residency of choice. For those who are unsure about how long they will be in a new location, it may be best to find local hotels close to where you will be working. If the company isn’t paying for it, it may get costly and apartments may be a better option. There are several places to look online that will allow access to hundreds of apartments that are available for rent to suit your business needs.
Image via Wikipedia
Find Helpful Resources Online
While starting to search for an apartment it’s easiest to find a site that gathers all of the local apartment or rental information into one single place. Here you can choose the fine details of the apartment and you’ll only get the results that you’re interested in seeing, including the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, the location of the apartment, the leasing contract and other options. In a mere few seconds, your results will be listed.
See It for Yourself
Be sure to check the apartment out in person before putting down a deposit or agreeing to any type of lease or contract. This will prevent any surprises before arriving to live and could also prevent the renter from making a large mistake. It’s important to check the credentials of the landlord as well if the rental property wanted isn’t in a large building or complex with other units. Don’t give out information about your personal banking accounts or social security numbers before meeting with the landlord in person and verifying that the information given will only be used for rental purposes.
Month-to-month apartment rentals are often hard to find because this can be a hassle for the landlord. However, if you’re not sure how long you will be staying, they may be necessary. For those who are interested in an apartment that doesn’t rent month to month, it’s possible to ask the association or landlord if a three-month contract or a six-month lease would be possible, and to explain the work situation as well. If there are several empty units or if there is a need to get the place rented, this may work.
There are hundreds of Portland apartments that are available for rent for short- or long-term situations. Renters should always remember to read the contract or lease carefully and to look at an apartment in person before committing to anything when planning where to stay when on a business trip.
For travelers like me, it is really a great news to know that one of the cheapest air transportation company in the country — AirPhil Express offers new flight routes.
These new flight routes of AirPhil Express are as follows:
- Starting Janury 31, 2012
- Manila to Butuan and vice versa
- Manila to Pagadian and vice versa
- Starting February 9, 2012
- Cebu to Kalibo and vice versa
- Cebu to Pagadian and vice versa
- Cebu to Legazpi and vice versa
- Cebu to Surigao and vice versa
- Starting March 22, 2012
- Cebu to Butuan and vice versa
- Cebu to Puerto Princesa and vice versa
- Ilo-ilo to Gen. Santos and vice versa
- Cebu to Gen. Santos and vice versa
Have a safe travel everyone!