Airports near Nha Trang (Vietnam)
The nearest airport to Nha Trang is 1.5 km away. It is Nha Trang/Nha Trang Airport (IATA code – NHA) and is served by civilian airlines. You can purchase a ticket to this airport through the search form below.
There are also other civilian airports near Nha Trang to which flights may be operated. To find the cheapest flights to this city, we advise you to also check the cost of flights to these airports as well:
- Cam Ranh International (IATA code – CXR, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Phan Rang (Phan Rang) (IATA code – PHA, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Dong Tak / Tuihoa (IATA code TBB, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Dalat (IATA code – DLI, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Buonmet Huot (IATA code – BMV, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Phu Bon (IATA code – HBN, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Quanduk (IATA code – HOO, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Quinyong (IATA code – UIH, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Fan Tiet (IATA code – PHH, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Mundulkiri (IATA code – MWV, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Pleiku (IATA code – PXU, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Phuoclong (IATA code – VSO, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Ratanakiri (IATA code – RBE, distance to city – 1.5 km)
- Kontum (IATA code – KON, distance to city – 1.5 km)
Here is the list of all airports near Nha Trang
|IATA code||Airport||Distance (km)|
|NHA||Nha Trang/Nha Trang||1.5|
|CXR||Cam Ranh International||26.5|
|PHA||Phan Rang (Phan Rang)||71.8|
|TBB||Dong Tak / Tuihoa||89.9|
Airports near Nha Trang on the map:
Find airfare to Nha Trang airport
- ❤ Join us on VK, Telegram, Viber or read the most interesting in Zen
- 🌴 Find and book tours online on Onlinetours.ru or Travelata.ru
- ✈ Buy airline tickets on a trusted search engine – Aviasales.ru
- 🛌 Book a hotel at Agoda.com or Booking.com
- ☂ Take out insurance to be safe at Sravni.ru or Cherehapa.ru
- 🚗 Rent a car at Rentalcars.com or Localrent.com
- 🚖 Book a transfer from the airport to your holiday destination on Kiwitaxi.ru
- View tours online on tripster.ru
|CITY/DESTINATION||DEPARTURE DATE||RETURN DATE||FIND TICKET|
|Adler||2022-11-25||2022-12-14||FIND FROM 5,154 ₽|
|Nha Trang||2023-03-29||2023-04-13||FIND FROM 61,204 ₽|
|Bangkok||2023-04-09||2023-05-09||FIND FROM 33,970 ₽|
|Phuket||2023-05-24||2023-06-03||FIND FROM 45 784 ₽|
|Simferopol||2023-07-07||2023-07-23||FIND FROM 7,314 ₽|
|Bali||2023-06-18||2023-07-06||FIND FROM 58,351 ₽|
|Kazan||2022-09-06||2022-09-07||FIND FROM 2,060 ₽|
Follow low prices and our news in our VK, Facebook, OK groups, and Telegram channel
Vietnam airports on the map
Vietnam impresses travelers with its protected and unspoiled nature. The pluses of this country as a tourist destination are unusual excursions, a wide choice of hotels, low prices for souvenirs and food. To the disadvantages – long and therefore expensive flight.
International airports in Vietnam, where planes arrive from Russia, are located near the major cities that are popular among tourists. There are four in total: Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. These are the largest airport complexes in the country, which receive passengers from all over the world.
Nha Trang Airport
What is the name of the airport in Nha Trang, Vietnam? It is called Cam Ranh, after the name of the city, which is located nearby. It was built by the Americans during one of the saddest periods in the history of Vietnam – the war with the United States.
It became operational in 2004, after the reconstruction. Since 2009 it starts to accept the aircrafts from other countries. It is located on a peninsula between the sea and the bay, which makes it a bit difficult to reach. To get to Nha Trang itself, it takes about half an hour.
Among the airports in Vietnam near Nha Trang – Cam Ranh airport is the closest.
The airport complex includes one passenger terminal and one runway.
There are cabs or buses to the city.
Airports in the country on the map.
One of the newest airport complexes in Vietnam. It was built in 2012. It can serve up to seven million passengers a year. Serves charter flights.
The runway is 3 km long and allows to receive light and medium types of passenger airliners. One terminal has the whole range of services for different categories of passengers.
It is the successor of the old airfield, founded by the French authorities when Vietnam was a colony of this country.
From it to the city can be reached by cab or hotel shuttle.
If you look at international airports on a map of Vietnam, you’ll see that Hanoi Airport is very far from the city itself – 35 km. This is the second airport complex in the country in terms of the number of flights and passengers.
It is called Noi Bai.
It was built in 2001. The terminal itself is styled as a typical, Vietnamese glass pagoda. Outside – so beautiful, inside – it is very practical. The terminal consists of 4 floors, each of which is focused on specific airport services. It receives international flights.
Noi Bai Airport.
There is also a second terminal, which is located in the old terminal building and serves local flights.
The complex includes two runways, which allow serving almost all types of aircraft.
To get to Hanoi you can take a bus, cab or a shuttle.
Ho Chi Minh Airport
It was put into operation in 1930 when a small airfield appeared near the village of Tan Son Nhat. Not without American help the airfield continued to expand. In 2007 the international terminal was opened. The second terminal, in the old terminal building, is now used only for local flights.
It also deals with cargo traffic.
By 2020 it is planned to be closed, in connection with the construction of a new terminal complex, in Longkhan. It will fully serve flights within the country.
On the map of Vietnam with resorts in Russian with airports you can see this airport. It is small, but very comfortable. Many passengers talk about the cleanliness inside and the politeness of the staff.
Of the disadvantages of the complex – the lack of hotels near it. This is compensated by the fact that it is convenient and easy to navigate there.